How the points are calculated, how is the ranking evaluated?
Ladder system "leap frog" adapted.
A win against a player ranked higher will give you the point to jump higher than him in the rankings ("leap frog")
The points accumulated for that win = ranking points of your opponent – your ranking points + your score for the match.
After each 2 weeks block (period), the organizer will add your points and reorganize the ranking.
******Questions & Answers*******
How does the scoring system work?
This system will only calculate the first 2 valid matches that you enter.
What are the valid matches?
There are 2 limitations.
1) You accumulate points for only 2 matches. You can play more to help other players that did not find a partner.
2) Points will count for only 1 game with a player higher than you. It will be the first game you play and enter the score for. Why? It’s the format. You must accept playing a game with someone ranked lower and possibly be passed in the ranking depending on the issue of the match.
Scenarios in details...
1) I play 2 games with players above me in the ranking....the second game recorded is worth 0 pts.
2) I play 2 games with players below me....it's permitted but gives you less opportunity to climb in the ranking. Reminder: a game played against players above you in the ranking gives you the points to pass in front of them.
3) I play a third or fourth game to accomodate someone who has not yet played his(her) 2 match.....it's permitted, you will not be making points for that game but your opponent gets to register his games and gets the normal points.
4) I want to play with someone with 10 positions difference in the ranking.....please do...but it does not count.
5) Players in the 4 last positions can play all games with other players above them.